Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in
His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
• Authentically Christian
• Holding to a historic Christian faith founded on the Apostle’s Creed
•Critical in its content
•Gracious, yet bold
• Addressing contemporary issues
• Valuable to the public
• Well designed and high functioning
• Using radio, social media, and television as its prime ways of communications Christian values and insights
• Establishing a greater Christian influence in the secular media
•Providing thoughtful Christian insights into contemporary moral and ethical issues
•Addressing issues related to people’s understanding of how Faith in Jesus Christ can change the way they do life, in areas such as – but not limited to – family and parenting struggles; marriage; workplace theology; and our responsibility to matters of poverty and social justice.